One final thought to leave you with…something that was Pinterest inspired (of course, right?!)
Try It Tuesday! (I was going to abbreviate, but T.I.T. just didn’t seem right for a post title.)
5 Ways To Wear A Blazer:
1. Like I’ve done here, wear a blazer over your favorite summer dress to help transition it to fall.
2. Wearing a blazer with printed jeans helps take the look to a more professional and sophisticated level. Devon Rachel has a great example of that here!
3. Another way to dress up an outfit would be with a tuxedo-style blazer. I love this crisp black and white look.
4. Marche shows how to wear a long striped skirt with a white blazer. This is an outfit that I can totally see myself wearing!
5. And if you want to take a basic t-shirt and jeans outfit and kick it up a notch, then get inspired by Kendi. Her bright pink blazer (thrifted, by the way!) looks great with everyday staples.
Are you a blazer lover? I’d love to hear how you style yours!