It’s crazy to believe that summer is almost coming to an end.
It only felt like a few weeks ago when I graduated from high school. And with that being said, I decided to come up with a list of what I did and what I learned about myself this summer.
1. I traveled to West Palm Beach, Florida for the first time. They call it Miami heat for a reason.
2. I attended two blogger meet-ups in NC.
3. I collaborated with quite a few boutiques / companies.
4. I teamed up with a few of my favorite bloggers to showcase different trends and styles.
5. I drank chai tea lattes all summer…and now I’m kind of obsessed.
6. I learned that I just cannot go three weeks without changing the color of my nails.
7. Buns and bohemian braids have been my go-to hairstyles this summer.
8. I drank green smoothies quite religiously.
9. I started incorporating more color into my wardrobe. (as if I didn’t have enough already)
10. I’m obsessed with Kate Spade. But hey, who isn’t?
I always feel like it’s a good idea to make lists like these to rejuvenate and refresh my mind. Almost feels like a clean slate for a new year. After all, we are past the halfway point and I’m about to start the next chapter of my life in two weeks (college!).
P.S. I’m heading to the beach this week for the last time this summer!