oh the simplicity! i finally forced myself to stop moping around and get dressed for the day. i have been loving all the chambray i’ve been seeing around lately, so i picked up this blouse at h&m yesterday…
i really want to pair this with some black shorts! i’m loving all of the faded, destroyed blue denim out there, but how about in black?? i’ve got this old pair of black j brands, but i’m hesitating to destroy them because i think i paid full price way back when. ah, so for now i’m just wearing a black mini skirt as a stand in until i commit to destroying a pair of black jeans! haha!
anddd, i bought these knock-off matt bernson wedges at steve madden. i really wanted to buy the real thing, but they sold out on the matt bernson website! last year, i waited months on a pre-order for the flat gladiators, but i was too late in the game for the wedge version for this year. c’est la vie!
so this is what i’m thinking about right now:
1. destroyed black denim shorts.
3. wood wedges. ok, any wedges, really.
4. little purses. i’m sick of lugging around a giant sack everywhere i go!
5. oh, and about the hair… see my last post and you’ll see what that’s all about. i’m currently taking recommendations for hair stylists in the sf bay area. sigh.
6. and isn’t it sooo annoying when you ruin your manicure like right after you get it? i was too hungry to wait to eat after i got my nails done yesterday and i dug my nails into a piece of chicken. sad, but true.