See more “here”: http://www.itssuperfashion.com/2013/06/biker-girl/
I’ve never been the ‘biker girl’ type but I’ve always loved those girls with big leather jackets, cropped tops and combat boots + that angry mood. I’m the ‘girl next-door’ type unluckily… or at least for now! So this is my modified chic version here, which includes:
- metallic pumps by L.K. Bennett, just to feel elegant enough,
- leather jacket by H&M (remember the ad campaign with the four models, ‘NEW ICONS’??),
- twiggy 5 pocket legging jeans by James Jeans. Can’t tell you how much I love them…
- T-shirt by Kelly Wearstler. The fabric is so soft and the colors work great together,
- Quad ear cuff- rose gold, crystal cross bracelet- purple and all the rings by LUV AJ, their stuff is amazing, a must have new brand,
- Lulu Miami car clutch in pink by Lulu Guinness, it’s like a little toy, so cute!
- Cuchara sick necklace in blue. Their necklace collection is really SICK, check it out!
So how do you think the final look came out from 1-10? 10 meaning VERY biker girl :-)
- See more at: http://www.itssuperfashion.com/2013/06/biker-girl/#sthash.uluryjUM.dpuf