April Fool’s jokes, Grumpy Cat’s birthday, iPhone contests… so much to catch up on this week! Get it all below. ;)
What’s New on Chictopia
- If you have a brand or a Chictopia Shop seller you love, you can rave about it in our Reviews. Write reviews on stuff you’ve bought or read reviews written by other members.
- This week we launched our Smells Like Teen Spirit iPhone app contest to win a $150 shopping spree at Chictopia Shop. The contest is exclusive to Chictopia app users!
- Speaking of app users, the first 10 to review our Chictopia iPhone app and message CheriChictopia “Chic app” will get 100 Chic Points!
- Selling on Chictopia Shop? Now you can have multiple tags so shoppers can easily find your products in search!
- Have you caught up with the top Everybody Is Ugly articles of the week? Are You About Personal Style or Looking Good?, From Dark to Light — Your Hair Dyeing Cheat Sheet, and our interviews with 90210’s Jessica Stroup and Style Icon Eros Buzza of Hermes is my Dad.
Raccoon Plays Sprinkler Harp
Oh, you know. Just a raccoon playing the harp.
When Two Saxophone Players Meet on the Subway
We would be so happy to see this in person! Love the second guy that comes in.
Polka Dot Nail Tutorial
College Fashion give us tutorials on all the different types of polka dot manicures you can give yourself! Also College Fashion is looking for Summer/Fall writers— you might want to apply!
How to Contour Your Face
Makeup mavens… this tutorial on how to give dimension to your face is pretty useful.
All the April Fool’s Jokes You Might’ve Missed
Tech Crunch has a master list of ALL the Internet April Fool’s jokes!
Ellen Announces Finding Dory
We didn’t realize how persistent Ellen was in getting a Finding Nemo sequel! Check out the awesome announcement for the Finding Dory movie.
The Hottest Boy on Girls Quits Girls
Nooooooo! We loved him!