My attempt at Kirsty esque poses.
This weekend my girlfriend and I decided to forgo the usual dinner catch-up and instead experience something I rarely ever do… day time activity. Mainly, we went to the zoo.
Ok, so it was more like, stopping at every cafe and food stand available. Really, we ate our way through the zoo. And possibly some of the gift shop. I bought this mask there. Do you like?
We started our day at 9:30AM. This means, layer layer layer. Even in the summertime, San Francisco gets COLD. It is only fitting that I talk about layering.
- long cardigans
- hoodies under jackets
- t-shirts over dresses (for that added warmth without adding bulk)
- stockings/ tights
- shoes that cover at least 75% of your feet
- clothing cut closer to the body
- cropped jackets (in addition to not covering most of your upper body, they look awkward paired with longer layers underneath)
- unlined jackets
- puffy jackets
- oversized college sweatshirts
- strappy sandals
- silk (it just gets colder in cold weather)
- looser clothing (exposes room for cold air)
I don’t know about you, but I’m always cold. I’m sure some people would protest the non-approval of the oversized college sweatshirts. But come on, this is a fashion site. If you want to wear it, that’s cool. But in no way am I going to endorse it. There’s a time and a place… and it’s called a football game.