Another fun necklace, vintage gold-tone and really light weight. Right now, necklaces are my go to accessory. So, I started thinking about what I’m loving fashion-wise at the moment and I made a short list for fun:
1. Necklaces, necklaces, and… More necklaces
2. Online shopping. (I used to actually hate it and now I’ve done a 180 and I love it. I stalk my shopping prey online sometimes for weeks before I buy!)
3. HATS! (I have a hard time pulling them off, but I am loving all the hats I see, the vintage 90s style hats I see people rockin’ are killer :)
4. Cotton sundresses (My favorites right now are the vintage 80s cotton sundresses in mad colors with crazy floral design. They are super figure flattering, the cotton makes them cool for summer, and they are usually a little longer. They often have buttons instead of zippers, another plus!)
5. Restyle!! (Love it when I see fashion bloggers repeat items in a new way. I mean, how can you not love a fashion remix?)
Love and Light!