I am in the process of planning my vacation wardrobe for next week. I leave for a holiday next Friday and look forward to spending the time with those I love while soaking up some sun— with SPF 60.
I was browsing through some of my winter trips to Florida and found these images from Waldorf Astoria Resort in Boca Raton. With vacation packing, I am always worried about running out of sun dresses. The easiest way to stay comfortable and cute is with an adorable dress thrown over a bikini. I always bring two pairs of leather flat sandals, two pairs of ballerinas as well as three pairs of platforms/heels. Also, for those messy hair days I love a fedora or turban headband.
Always in my suitcase when going for a vacation is (with some suggestions of what I am buying for this trip):
1. A fun going out dress – Juicy Couture Tropical Print Dress
2. A fun tote – Kate Spade Delavan Terrace Little Nadine
3. Fun accessories – Tory Burch Double Wrap Bracelet
4. Head wear – Eugenia Kim Chiara Turban Headband
5. Quick mani/pedi touch-up kit – Deborah Lippman Get Manicured Kit
6. Fun shades – Kate Spade Alda Sunglasses
7. Chic flats – Charles David Kantu Suede Sandals
8. Pretty bathing suit – We Are Handsome Bandeau Bikini