Product Code: SZ02-12
- Inspired by ‘Sweet Street Style’
- Cute ‘ladybug’ and polka dot image
- Burnt orange colour
- Silky smooth, extremely comfortable
- Size: 95*145cm
- Korean velvet material (silky & smooth)
- Perfect for springs and autumns
- Hand wash. Use lukewarm water (40° C max) and a little silk detergent. Do not use harsh detergents that contain bleaches or brighteners. Do not wring or twist.
- Cool iron. On the ‘Silk’ setting, iron the scarf while it is still slightly damp. You may lay a pressing cloth over the scarf. Always iron the scarf on its dull colour side to avoid any shininess that may develop.
Designed/crafted by Group Zhi Shú from CrossWood Store:
Zhi Shú is a ‘design brand’ consisting of two independent designers; we both have backgrounds in textile design and draw our inspiration mainly from nature which we integrate into our design concept. All of our designs boast a vintage feel from a Far Eastern perspective. We believe that simplicity is the ultimate in sophistication.
Colors in the pictures are as accurate as possible, please allow some variations depending on your internet browser configuration and computer screen.
Lilian and Zhi x