I went to the Max Factor press launch in Oslo today to get a preview of the new False Lash Mascara launching in Norway in February 09. It was quite the experience! People from ELLE magazine and the best Norwegian make-up artist Jan Thomas who styled Scarlett Johanson for the Nobel Prize show this weekend. I even got a nice goodie bag :)
Wearing: Mini leather jacket, grey oversized V-neck sweater, beige/caramel scarf, my favourite “Russian inspired” necklace, PVC wet look leggings, biker boots and a vintage Chanel bag.
More photos of the outfit (and the bag) at my blog: Bettina Style
VOTE FOR ME!
I’m nominated Norwegian Fashion Blog 2008!
I feel extremely honoured to be choosen as one of the ten finalists, because they’re all very good and I’m in great company, so I would be lucky to have your vote! It would mean so incredibly much to me!! :)
It’s only allowed to vote once per person, so it’s very important to use that vote and I would appreciate it so much if you would want to use that vote for me:) I want this so badly, but I need every vote I can get.. help me become the winner:) Thank you!
(Even if you’re not Norwegian you can definitely vote).
Click on the link to vote for me!
PS: You can all win a gift certificte from H&M if you vote!
Here’s how you do it:
1. Click “Logg på for å stemme her” first and log on with your Windows Live ID or registrer with your email.
2. Click “Stem her” next to BETTINA STYLE.
3. Write your name and email to finish voting! You’ll also be in the competition of winning a giftcard from H&M.
4. Last click! Click on the “Stem”-button again.
5. Thank you so much for voting!! It would be so awsome to win this and I want it badly! I really am thankful :)