Outfit of the day:
Mini leather jacket, BikBok. Grey oversized t-shirt. Black short wool sweater, Vernissage. DIY tights. “Russian inspired” necklace. Vintage shoulder bag, Mulberry (from my mum). Ankle boots, H&M.
More photos at my blog Bettina Style
I’m nominated Norwegian Fashion Blog 2008!
I feel extremely honoured to be choosen as one of the ten finalists, because they’re all very good and I’m in great company, so I would be lucky to have your vote! It would mean so incredibly much to me!! :)
It’s only allowed to vote once per person, so it’s very important to use that vote and I would appreciate it so much if you would want to use that vote for me:) I want this so badly, but I need every vote I can get.. help me become the winner:) Thank you!
(Even if you’re not Norwegian you can definitely vote).
Click on the link to vote for me!
PS: You can all win a gift certificte from H&M if you vote!
Here’s how you do it:
1. Click “Logg på for å stemme her” first and log on with your Windows Live ID or registrer with your email.
2. Click “Stem her” next to BETTINA STYLE.
3. Write your name and email to finish voting! You’ll also be in the competition of winning a giftcard from H&M.
4. Last click! Push the “Stem”-button again.
5. Thank you so much for voting!! It would be so awsome to win this and I want it badly! I really am thankful :)