My morning has NOT BEEN FUN. Things that actually happened to me before noon:
- My alarm clock not going off causing me to be late for a meeting I had in the city.
- Me opening my purse right before my meeting to look for a pen only to find that MY HAND LOTION HAD EXPLODED IN MY ALEX WANG HOBO.
- Me panicking and dumping out all contents of my purse in the Academy of Art fashion department bathroom floor to try and wipe/wash the lotion off.
- Me realizing that iPod + lotion explosion = bad news bears
- Me not having a pen for my meeting and taking down notes on my Blackberry like a Grade A Tool.
- Me spilling half a steaming vanilla latte down my arm on my way to Chictopia
- ME BEING HIT BY A HOMELESS MAN OUTSIDE 16TH AND MISSION. WTF. OW, HOMELESS MAN. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?
- Me spilling my Chipotle all over myself and Helen’s floor (sorry Helen)
Now I have to get my purse lining laundered, and a new iPod, and nurse my burn wounds, and FIND THAT HOMELESS MAN AND HIT HIM BACK.
Sigh. It’s turning out to be one of those days.