To ensure the most simple and user-friendly purchasing experience possible on Chictopia, we’re asking all of our sellers to adhere to this policy:
- Photos uploaded should be 400×600 in dimension. A clear shot of the item.
- No watermark is allowed in the photo.
- Item should be centered on the page, with the full item shown in the image.
- Background should be either one color, or of some artistic value.
- Chictopia reserves the right to remove photos if the image quality is not up to our editorial standard.
- Make title of the item short and concise (iI.e., Vintage Prada clutch).
- Include the following details in the item’s description:
size S/M/L, Color, Material
Shoe size US / Shoe size UK
- Include shipping cost in the description.
- You may have up to one outbound link in your listing (i.e., “Follow us on Facebook”).
- Respond to all user inquiries within 48 hours, even if the item is no longer available.
- Make sure the product you list is available for purchase (i.e., it is not an inactive listing on eBay or a sold out item on your site). If the item is sold out, you must adjust the listing accordingly.
- Follow the process and invoice our users at their email address as per request.
- Do not direct them to your external website for purchase.
- Click here for instructions on how to cancel your Chic Reward subscription on Chictopia.
Please let me know if you are unable to adhere to this policy. Also, feel free to message me if you have anyideas on how we can improve our Shop for our users! Thanks!