1. I went to bed at 7 pm last night, woke up at 11 pm to blog, and went back to bed at 2 am.
2. Had my mom over for tea. She’s not allowed in when Darin is here. (Kidding, Ma! She reads my blog, so I have to mess with her a little bit.)
3. Rowena and I spent all afternoon in the library, and I borrowed some kid books that I can’t wait to get my hands on after I finish this post. (Neil Gaiman, The Mysterious Benedict Society, etc.) The space heater is calling my name, just begging me to sit near it and read all night!
4. I went thrifting today and picked up a Maurice Sendak book and a pair of creamy Italian wedding shoes! Can’t wait to show them to you.
5. I’m blogging with a full glass of shiraz within reach.