VOTING IS NOW OVER, I present you the winners of this challenge:
These Chictopians inspire you on a regular basis, they are always there when you need someone to look up to, helping you to discover your own signature style… today I present you: the battle of the top 25 style icons.
YOU can vote for who you think are the TOP 3 Style Icons from this article in the comments section. In the end, the three Style Icons who have been mentioned the most will get a feature in SHEI magazine. So in order to have your favorite style icon featured, tell us:
Who are your TOP 3 Chictopia Style Icons?
1. constance_victoria has been a Chictopian for one year. This girl has it all: a gorgeous appearance, great signature style and chic pictures. Her style fluctuates between soft feminine outfits and more masculine, darker looks in combination with her beloved vintage hat.
2. Keiko_Lynn has been a Chictopian for one year. Frequent updates show her sophisticated, interesting signature style. This girl is the ultimate style icon, famous from Asia up to America, having styles referred to her as “in the style of Keiko-Lynn”, which confirms true style icon-status to me.
3. thehautepursuit has been a Chictopian for one year. Showing a fierce, bold and colorful style, this girl isn’t afraid to try anything. Having 2258 amount of fans and still increasing, she shows that the title of style icon doesn’t necessarily has to stop you from being a rising star.
4. AmandaBrohman has been a Chictopian for six months. Amanda joined the website after Chictopia started following her on her twitter-account. She made it to style icon in no time, giving us an interesting style for colder weather conditions. Follow Amanda’s example and choose for layers in combination with thick, dull sweaters in order to keep warm.
5. Fancytreehouse has been a Chictopian for five months. With her girly vintage style, she conquered the Chictopian world in less then a month. Having the perfect blonde hair and adorable facial expressions, she is a style icon we will not forget very soon.
6. AtlanticPacific has been a Chictopian for eight months. We could see this girl’s style evolve over the past year into something we would all want make our own. One of your Chictopian sweethearts, this pretty lady knows how to use her basics in combination with more extraordinary pieces.
7. Jamour has been a Chictopian for three months. She loves to combine different girly pieces; if you like floral prints, sheer fabrics, dresses and heels, than this is (one of) the style icon(s) you want to be following. She won the Style Sip’s “Winter Wonderland” contest earlier this year and got to travel to San Francisco to meet the Chictopia team.
8. playingwithfire has been a Chictopian for over two years. I’ve met her briefly at New York fashion week and I can tell you one thing: this lady has style icon written all over her. Her style is extremely modern and feminine, combining different textures, shapes and interesting colors.
9. nicolewarne has been a Chictopian for one year. This girl describes herself as being fun, quirky, confident, passionate, exuberant and beautiful with an eclectic sense of style. Wearing colorful, playful garments, she shows to be a true chameleon at heart, changing her spots as many times as she can.
10. meggstatus has been a Chictopian for one year. Meggstatus is known for her vintage style and her gorgeous hat-collection. She chooses vintage pieces over new garments because of the craftsmanship that seems to be more impressive than anything you can find in stores today.
11. luluetty has been a Chictopian for one year. This girl has one of the cutest vintage styles in the land of Chictopia. Dressing up in classic preppy styles mixed with girlie vintage items in combination with ocassional menswear; this style icon describes herself to be a bit random overall.
12. mitzicocoa has been a Chictopian for one year. This girl is a big fan of the 1960s and everything that has ruffles, acid wash in combination with ankle booties and lace-up oxford heels. We can recognize her by her sophisticated choice of color during winter and surprisingly fresh colorful outfits during summer.
13. kisforkani has been a Chictopian for one year. This Australian sweetheart is known for her beautiful chic-pictures with a golden hue. Showing us vintage pieces with a modern twist, using soft colors and sweet looking hair- and makeupstyles, she’s probably the style icon that could be our personal “girl next door”.
14. beware_of_my_heels has been a Chictopian for four months. After being our personal cover girl for about one month, Michèle managed to make it to style icon status. Wearing interesting pieces from high street retailers, this girl has a style that appeals to all of us.
15. FashionZen has been a Chictopian for one year. After being in the possible style icon list for several months, she finally convinced the amount of Chictopians she needed to make it to style icon. This girl has a style that is always interesting, she loves to wear soft colors and sweet textures in combination with statement pieces, she manages to be fascinating on a daily basis.
16. irisanddaniel have been a Chictopian for eight months. After being new to Chictopia for about one month, Iris AND Daniel managed to get the title of style icon. Showing us two different styles that work well together every day, they are one or two of the most intriguing Chictopians out there…
17. cayleem has been a Chictopian for one year. This girl has the same signature style as she had one year ago, a style that I would call scandinavian-inspired. She loves her basics in combination with feminine or tomboy pieces, sometimes fierce or vintage inspired.
18. atfashionsmercy has been a Chictopian for one year. She is one of the more approachable style icons who post gorgeous pictures/outfits on a regular basis. Her style is appealing to most of us and she is a graphic designer who claims to love personal style, her marriage and adventures (source, her blog).
19. lanton has been a Chictopian for one year. During her pregnancy she started showing us just how stylish new moms can be… her signature style is casual chic, combining monochromatic pieces with textured and/or printed garments.
20. WhitneyWhitney has been a Chictopian for one year. This beautiful make-up artist / photographer has a nose for gorgeous vintage pieces and has found the perfect way to combine them into something new. Always surprising us with the best Chictopian pictures and the most versatile outfits, this style icon is here to stay.
21. dominiquetiu has been a Chictopian for two years. Showing us a girly Asian style in combination with lovely pictures taken at a studio, we’ll always want to see more of this girl. She describes herself being a cross between classic, boho, and mod and she wears clothes for comfort.
22. DelMyMaya has been a Chictopian for two years. I personally adore her use of color in most of her outfits. This girl also loves to wear monochromatic pieces once and a while and it seems that she can make everything work.
23. yukilo has been a Chictopian for nine months. Yukilo who is a Fashion Reporter of MORE magazine, loves her vintage pieces and girlie styles but also tends to go for boyish influences in combination with other versatile pieces. With 126 chic votes on her first Chictopian post, Yukilo shows she was born to be a Chictopian style icon.
24. slicari has been a Chictopian for one year. Slicari who refers to herself as being an urban hippie, shows a very versatile, colorful approach to fashion. With a style that is constantly evolving and improving, she manages to surprise us on a regular basis.
25. deathbyplatforms has been a Chictopian for one year. This girl describes herself as: “a twenty-something shoe magpie caged in the world of media.” In a way she is the opposite of slicari, showing darker, edgier garments in combination with a hat, a cross-pendant necklace and her trademark: platforms (or high heels).
Don’t forget to vote by telling us in the comments section which 3 of these Style Icons should be featured in SHEI Magazine!