Though the calendar says we’re hardly half way through winter, our favorite shops have been releasing pieces suited for warmer days. Why not invoke feelings of spring by wearing these pieces with your favorite winter clothing?
1. Jewelry inspired by nature is always enchanting, but this necklace goes a step further with silver plating on the edges.
Silver Plated Geode Necklace, $60 at Etsy
2. The silhouette of this shirt dress is too perfect – the color, the soft knit… and it evokes an on-trend retro vibe.
Knitted Shirt Dress, $68.96 at Asos
3. You simply cannot go wrong with a classic striped shirt, especially during spring. Let’s face it – most of us have a while before the temperatures start climbing once more, so long sleeved shirts are still a go-to.
Saint James Aviso Tee, $85 at Madewell
4. For the past few seasons, full skirts have been big. Often, though, they seem vaguely stuffy. For those who want to try the trend in a modern way, this printed skirt is for you.
Staring at Stars Constellation Linen Skirt, $54 at Urban Outfitters
5. I’ll admit, even with the recent resurgence of clogs, I still find myself smitten with the right pair of gladiator sandals. Try wearing these with socks until it starts to heat up!
Matiko Sela Nude Leather Gladiator Sandals, $179 at Lulu’s.
What are your must haves for early spring?