What is the greatest benefit of an oversized sweater?!
- the fact that it’s from my father who doesn’t like it and just wants to throw it away – and I rescued it from getting killed unused (pro happy environment!! :D) ?
- maybe because it’s confortable?
- that it keeps you warm in the winter?
- it’s able to look great to skirts and simple tights?
- it’s easy to throw it on and rock that outfit?
No…it is the fact that you are able to make it to your own and just be creative with your style :-)
I wanted to take an active part in this contest which is based on vintage, recyclable/recycled, reused and second-hand clothing
because I think it is the best thing on earth! :D
Why should we all buy something new & expensive, when we’re actually able to purchase second-hand clothes which look even prettier and UNIQUE?
It is so easy helping the environment with environmentally-friendy items (and eco-fashion) ! :-)
HAVE A NICE WEEK-END!
Your Sarah, GlossyCheshireCat
Bring wings to the weak and bring grace to the strong – Janelle Monáe, “Cold War”