Channeling Rachel Zoe, The Curvy Girl Way

Updated on Nov 15, 2010
brown torrid vest - dark brown H&M dress - Steve Madden boots
PREVIOUS
NEXT
Vote_link
2 votes
Comment_link
1 comment
Fav_link
1 favorite
Mail-iconrectangle
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Tumblr
SHARE
stylishcurves 's Thoughts:

www.stylishcurves.net

Last week I was a shopping maniac due to all my birthday coupons. This faux fur vest was one of things I purchased and it was super cheap. I wanted the fur vest to add a little trendy flavor to my basic dresses and tunics. Luckily the weather was in the mid 60’s so I was able to wear it on its own. I always find it interesting how one trendy piece can transform all your basic pieces. This is why I’m probably a fan of the 70/30 rule. You know, 70% of your closet should be classic pieces and the remaining 30% should be trendy pieces. I’ll be wearing this vest with my skirts and of course jeans.

Saturday, I chose to wear the vest with a light pink satin dress and leggings. I paired it with my favorite brown leather boots that I got for $50 at Steve Madden 3 years ago. They were the last pair of boots in the store and they were a size 10. Believe it or not these boots were in the intro of the movie “The Devil Wears Prada.” Atleast that’s what I think I saw

I thought I would complete my Rachel Zoe look with my purple oversized shades, a big cuff bracelet and my big Michael Kors watch. I took one look at myself and said, “I Die!” LOL!

Comments (1)

nihonfleur
nihonfleur on November 15
awww yeah! love the fur vest!
Users you may like
HAUTE_INSTINCT
HAUTE_INSTINCT from Los Angeles, CA
FashionZen
FashionZen from Amsterdam, Netherlands
Kryz
Kryz from Manila/Cebu, Philippines
mochaccinoland
mochaccinoland from Hong Kong, Hong Kong
chellelaabelle
chellelaabelle from San Francisco, CA
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
or login below
Username
Password