Happy early Halloween! I decided to title this post after one of my favorite Edgar Allan Poe stories. I was in a festive mood so here are some pictures of the costume I put together. The building my sister and I work at is next door to a beautiful old cemetery so it seemed quite fitting to take these photos in front of it.
- 80s vintage skirt from a shop I found down the street from my office
- A 4-year-old Forever 21 black silk blazer turned DIY project by making the sleeves 3/4 length and then adding sheer lace bell sleeves to give it a romantic gothic feel
- Sheer black tights from Target
- Black lace up Forever 21 boots
- Golden Brown vintage cape from my shop We Move Vintage
- Beautiful hand crafted black leather mask by Tom Banwell Designs (Found on Etsy, currently sold out of all items until after Halloween)
I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday weekend! I would love to know what everyone is deciding to be for Halloween!
Be sure to check out similar capes and the many more new additions at my sites: