For me, finding the perfect pair of red tights is currently at the top of my Fall Must Have’s list. (If any of you know where to get a pair, please tell me!) It just adds a wonderful pop of color to any outfit, especially to a little black dress. I used to associate red tights with Christmas and holiday parties, but now I am finding myself wishing I had a pair to pair (hehe) with my recent monochromatic outfits.
1. Kisforkani is well known for her genius use of her favorite color red from red sweaters to red dresses and of course to red tights. I love how she used red as an accent color in her headband, neck tie, and her tights.
2. Melongirl13 channels her inner Anna Karina by pairing a pair of red tights with a classic trench and little black dress.
3. When I saw this photo of Tieka- last winter, I knew I had to get a pair of red rights. I love how she layered a pair of polka dot tights over red tights to subdue the bright color a little and to add a little pattern to her outfit.
4. Idee_geniale makes her geek look chic by pairing it with an unexpected pair of red tights. You don’t see many red legs in the computer labs. I think we should change that.
5. Sonialazo adds to her nautical look by adding a pair of red tights to the mix.
So go try them out this season. With tights usually being under $10, what do you have to lose?