Have you ever tried availing rewards here at Chictopia? If you haven’t then you should read this. It’s just so easy, not to mention fun to get something for free!
Chictopia Rewards Tab
So it was my first time trying out Chic Rewards! I’ve been regularly checking out the Rewards tab here at Chictopia, looking for a nice item to redeem for my Chic points. Yes, that’s all you need. You don’t have to buy anything or pay for any shipping fees. It’s absolutely at no cost to you! But how do you get Chic Points?
There are absolutely a ton of ways to earn Chic Points and I will enumerate them below, just in case you don’t already know.
- Earn 10 points when you acquire a new fan
- Earn 5 points when you post a photo that makes it to the style gallery
- Earn 1 point when you receive a new comment from someone other than yourself
- Earn 1 point when you leave a comment for another user (up to 50 points per day)
- Earn 1 point when you post in the forum
- Earn 5 points when you write a review
- Earn 5 points just by logging to your Chictopia account everyday(24 hours)
- Earn 500 points when you contribute an article to EIU
- Earn 60 points when your photo blog gets selected as “Editor’s Picks”
- Earn anywhere from 10 to 5000 points when Chictopia hosts contests and promotions at Chictopia’s Facebook and Twitter accounts.
So when I found this Military Basics Button Up Shirt from Threadsence, I knew I had to get it! Military is so hip right now and it’s going to be a perfect companion this Fall 2010 season! It can be worn alone, just as a button-up shirt but it is also a great layering piece as well. I can leave it buttoned or unbuttoned, tie it in the waist, roll up the sleeves or not. It’s so versatile. I can wear it with a floral print, neutrals, denim and animal prints as seen in the photo. I can wear it with dresses, pants, shorts and skirts. You get the point. So the question is how to redeem items with your Chic Points?
How to Redeem Items
Simply browse through the available or unredeemed items you find at the Chictopia Rewards page. Most of the shops posting pieces there require you to be a fan of their page. Once a fan, you will either find a Redeem button at the end of the product description or a note saying when the item will be available for redemption, eg. “This item is available for redemption in 2 days.” The number of points required to redeem an item is also stated there. So when you have enough points to redeem the item, just click on the redeem button and you’ll be asked to fill in your shipping address. That’s it. I got my Threadsence Military Button Up only after 2 days! That’s how fast they process it. Of course, shipping will vary for Chictopians outside the US. But that’s about it. I was surprised when the door bell rang only to find out it’s already here. I’ll definitely be looking forward to my next Chic Rewards!
Go ahead and try it!
Visit my personal blog for more posts by me.