h&m dress, forever 21 denim jacket, watch, and wedge ankle boots; new york & company qulited bag; fashionology.nl rings; chrishabana for urban outfitters chunky chain bracelet courtesy of chris habana.
hmmm how do i make my life juicy? let me count the ways…
- i’m not a slave to fashion, but i sure do love it. i make an effort to get dressed and show off my style on a daily basis (which is saying a lot, where in indiana, sweats, jeans, college tees, and flip flops are most girls’ uniform!). i love creating simple and chic outfits, complete with a bit of edge and some killer shoes.
- i live a happy, optimistic, stress-free life; i attribute this to loving my job and giving myself lots of me-time to do the things i enjoy, sometimes by myself, sometimes with my favorite people. in fact, my life is so easy-going, i get all of my juicy drama from my favorite tv show, true blood :)
- i’m very loyal. i’ve been with my boyfriend for almost nine years, i’ve had most of the same best friends since i was in elementary/middle school, and i’m even loyal to my favorite stores, brands, foods, etc – like cheese pizza and H&M!
- style blogging is definitely the best hobby i’ve ever adopted. i’ve joined some great communities like chictopia, acquired an amazing new set of friends based off of a similar passion, and it’s just a mutually beneficial relationship with other bloggers and even with my fans – i inspire them, they continually inspire me.
- aaaaaaand my life would be even more juicy if i could go to new york fashion week and the chictopia 10 conference. it would be my first time to new york, my first time to fashion week, and my first time to any sort of fashion-related event, ever! what an amazing experience it would be.
that’s all i can think of for now! :) :) :)