It’s no secret that in the summer, outfits become more colorful and vibrant. Green is my favorite color, but sadly I don’t own a lot of green clothing. I think this has to change with this new trend. I’m so delighted that this rich, sea foam green has made it into the color cycle this season. Like I’ve said before, don’t be afraid to experiment with color because it really can turn out to be your best friend!
Well these ladies are certainly not afraid to experiment with this color…
1. I first saw this trend on Meggstatus who makes these shorts look even more summery with a graphic tee, a straw hat, and some wedges.
2. DanseuseDelamode looks like she’s ready for a sweet summer date in her matching sea foam green skirt and shoes, which she paired with a romantic nude blouse.
3. Not ready to make such a bold statement? Paxie_aiza uses the color as an accessory to accent her sweet summer look.
4. MaraKathryn’s cute little Mexican dress is a chic way to stay comfortable and cool this season.
5. A bold color is an easy to way to update the classic blazer, just like Jukeboxsunshine did in her sea foam green blazer.
For more of my personal writing and photos, please visit my blog, Transient Withdrawal