on the way home from mike’s bday bbq for elaine, we had no choice but to walk through times square… photo-op!
and if you squint, there’s a primary color scheme going on.
saturday, sept 6:
- khaki cardigan: gap
- gray tank: f21 (remixed)
- black harem pants: h&m
- black patent flats: mia via urbn
- cream quited bag: melie bianco via ambiance sf
- red-orange beaded necklace: filipino tribal import via a friend
- gold woven bracelet: ambiance sf
- birght blue umbrella: duane reade?
quite a list for such a simple outfit.