A more casual take on my Christmas eve outfit which I referred to as the Midas Touch look are these trousers in gold I got from Moonshine which I absolutely adore as:
1) it’s such an eyecatcher..who would miss gold trousers afterall right?
2) it’s so comfy and totally easy to wear
3) i love anything gold
4) harem pants rock esp. when i need to hide my bruises
5) the shimmery effect is all glitz and glam
6) can be worn casual or dressed up depending on where you’re going and how you access/excessorize
Since I was going to use it after all on a Sunday, I paired it with a basic tanktop, a chain belt and a vintage bag which kinda matted or toned down the outfit for the mall. It was a tad bit too shimmery for Sunday afternoon…but so what, I’m all about being seen! Better to stand out than blend in right?
I can not wait for LISSA to wear her pair. I always joke her that we have such great and fashionable minds that we end up buying/ owning the same stuff even if we rarely shop together. Whats even funnier is we actually end up wearing the same stuff at the same time and this Sunday, she blogged she was supposed to wear the same pants but opted for her purple harem pants instead. If she hadn’t, we would’ve been outfit dopelgangers again! I love it!