Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a beautiful day! Thank you all for welcoming me with open arms! Yay for it being my birthday! B-day outfit post is soon to come!
Onto this outfit for now…
I wore this outfit a few nights ago to a Christmas party that our darling friends, Becca and Jake had. We had a lot of great food and drank way too much champagne. It was still really cold but I was dying to wear my Rodarte for Target cardigan. I love that it can be dressed up or down and I just can’t seem to get enough of it’s gorgeous mustard color. I couldn’t tag my necklaces so in case you were wondering, the owl is from Forever 21 and the pearls are vintage and belonged to my mother.
Next up. The GORGEOUS Whit078 tagged me to do a 7 random things post! She is one of my favorite Chictopians and has an impeccable sense of style! If you aren’t familiar with her you should definitely visit her blog! Thanks Whit for tagging me! It was great getting to know you.
Here goes getting to know me…
1) I have an undying love for the theatre. I love to watch any plays but especially adore musicals. I am lucky enough to have seen a handful of shows on Broadway which is an utterly indescribable feeling. My family and I also have season tickets to our local theatre which has just as much outstanding talent. Some of my all time favorites…Rent, Spring Awakening, The Lion King, West Side Story, Sweeney Todd, 42nd Street, and the list goes on.
2) I am a HUGE coffee drinker, like can’t function without it. Any kind. Hot, iced, black, frapp, latte, and with all the goods.
3) I have a very small but very close family. I could not imagine my life without them.
4) My boyfriend, Alex, who I will mention a lot I suppose, is my best friend and photographer. He is also a chef (which is excellent since eating is one of my hobbies) and has hopes of opening up his own restaurant after college. We share a happy little home together with our cat Marley (named after Bob of course). Alex also has a great sense of style, which is one of the initial reasons he caught my attention. ;) I will have to do a post on him one of these days.
5) I have a burning desire to travel the world. I hope at some point I can make this dream come true, one place at a time.
6) I loved Twilight long before the fan phenomenon. I liked it much better when I had Edward all to myself.
7) Captain and Coke. No detail needed.
Thank you guys for taking the time to learn a little about me! Hope you enjoyed!
Now I want to learn more about you.
Love you All! Xoxo