Hi everybody! Gosh, it’s been months since my last post, hasn’t it? I haven’t been a good friend to you all since I was so busy in wonderland. I’ll be better this year, that’s my resolution.
I especially haven’t been a good friend for kurarin, as I haven’t done my duty after she awarded me with the Beautiful Blogger Award …I’m really sorry. It was Monday morning at work, trying to lift up the obvious foul mood of Monday blues, I sneaked into chictopia while the office was still empty. Then I found out about the award! It did really put a smile on my face and helped me through the day. So, a bunch of thanks to you, kurarin.
Now, as with a great award comes great obligations, I will tell you something about myself.
1. I wear my wristwatch in my right hand, that’s why people assume that I’m left handed, which in fact I’m not. It’s just a matter of habit, I think.
2. I was introduced to thrifting more than two years ago, since then my lifestyle and my sense of price have changed. I have to admit, I am very thrifty now, may be a borderline cheapskate. But you don’t really need to spend a lot of money to look good, do you?
3. If I were a fictional character from movie/books, I’d definitely be Hermione. Like her, I am quite geeky. I mean, I LOVE reading books, I am interested in everything academic, I am one of those who likes to discuss exams after, and much like Hermione, I resent having one B amongst my As. Though I may not be as excellent as her hehehe…
4. If I have spare time, I’d rather be at home, spending my time reading books, watching DVDs, sewing or play with my nephew. I don’t like wandering around town without a purpose. But I love to travel though…
5. I have an obsession towards cardigan although I’m living in a tropical country. The obsession began after seeing Drew Barrymore in Never Been Kissed and how she made cardigan the new IT thing. And I always feel cold somehow, so it helps.
6. I love cloudy days, sprinkled with a little bit of drizzle, much better than sunny days. So romantic and mysterious. And the cold weather legitimizes my wearing the cardigans and jackets (see point above).
7. I’d rather update my chictopia, not my facebook hehehehe…..
1. supernab (most well-dressed girl with hijab here)
2. kurarin (have to give it back to you dear, you’re so cool and your posts are always enjoyable to read)
3. coldlight (I envy her thrifting finds)
4. idee_geniale (I love her mix and match)
5. melongirl13 (she’s so adorable…)
6. nabilaa (again, nice thrifting finds…)
7. sallyjanevintage (she’s my thrifting guru, too bad she’s not in chictopia)