This is one of my classic outfit. I had other plans for that day, but had to adjust to circumstances. Despite this, I was comfortable in what I was wearing. Mustard velor skirt was very narrow, high waisted and I like it a lot. Then I picked up the red patent leather shoes and the same bag with crocodile print. And that was it))) Ok, that’s all about the clothes.
I think I had to choose 7 chictopians and write a little about myself. I think today I shall write a brief biography))) I will enumerate the first things that come to my mind.
1. I love the sun. Without the sun to me the day is not a day.
2. In clothes I prefer elegance. Even if I’m in jeans, I keep wearing it elegant))
3. By nationality I am armenian; tallking fluently in Russian; have lived 12 years in Estonia; graduated from the University of Latvia;now I live in Switzerland and try to learn French)))
4. I love chocolate. From it I probably never be able to refuse. Actually, I do not eat a lot of sweet.
5. My hobby – painting and photography. But to do that I need an inspiration. Unfortunately,it comes not very often.
6. I love everything beautiful. This applies to both people and everything that surrounds me. In life, I am perfectionist.
7. I am very romantic person. Sometimes require a romance even in those places and moments when it is impossible.
I think on this I finish my brief biography ….. I promise that in next posts I will outline the particular chictopians. It will be very soon.
Thank you so much for the nice comments and those people who identified me among many others in their posts. I was extremely pleased.