I’m pretty bad with titles, but hey, I never said I was great at that.
So I was lucky and Miss Scientist (http://www.chictopia.com/miss_scientist) tagged me for the “Beautiful Blogger Award,” which is super cute, and surely made me smile. So now onto “my seven facts”:
1. I don’t like taking a lot of time to get ready, I’m a get-up-and-go type of gal, so taking longer than 10 minutes to get dressed & ready is usually unheard of for me.
2. Though I don’t watch too much television, my favorite channels are Discovery & Travel (and though many hate South Park, I’m rather addicted)
3. Owls are my favorite kind of animal.
4. I love olives, I eat them in massive quantities.
5. In my freshmen & sophomore year of highschool I would wear leopard print every-day, (shoe-laces, coats, tights, jewelry, ect.) Apparently I also looked like a cat.
6. A group of unicorns is called a blessing (I know this isn’t about me, but it’s a fact that I thought you all might like)
7. I only learned how to “blow a bubble” with bubblegum maybe about 2 years ago, and I’m unable to roll my tongue.
So there you go, if you read all seven, you can pat yourself on the back.
As of tagging…I’d honestly have a hard-time picking only seven, so feel free to do this and just say I tagged you!
more photos & things here