Wearing a few of my Black Friday purchases: sweater from Buffalo Exchange and booties from JCPenney! :D I loooove knit sweaters. Don’t care how gaudy or bulky they are. They’re so warm and comfy. :-3
ChloroformPerfume tagged me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. I’m beyond flattered. Thanks dear! So here’s seven things about me:
1. I used to make websites! I started when I was 13, making sites for my favorite anime and video game characters. :P Then I moved on to other things. I slowed down a few years ago and now I’m just a wandering netizen. I still enjoy tinkering with html every now and then. :)
2. I’m a nerd and a party girl at the same time. By that I mean, I go clubbing, partying, dancing, the whole skidaddle until 4 in the morning. But I don’t mind wasting away the night level grinding or reading about wed standards either. I do both quite frequently.
3. I’m a coffee addict. Since I study by day and party by night, I pretty much never sleep. Coffee keeps me awake and happy. 8D
4. I can’t find anything more fascinating than science. It’s a tough major, but it’s taught me to look at things in a different angle and have a new appreciation for life.
5. I’m very open-minded. I’ve been called crazy and out of control before, but I believe in taking chances and giving everyone a chance. I believe in equal rights for ALL. That means I support viewpoints that might offend others, but everyone deserves a chance to live and be happy, no matter what their circumstance, sexual preference, race, or gender. You’re attracted to the same sex? Good for you! Enjoy stripping? Have at it. Pro-choice? That’s your choice.
6. I have another piercing on my left ear, so I have three in all. I’m planning to get another one on the same ear. :D
7. Someday, maybe twenty years from now, I want to make a change in the Philippines. I’m not exactly sure just what, but I want to contribute in moving my country forward. I might not see the change in my lifetime, but I want to know that I paved the way for something great.