I have been nominated for the beautiful blogger award by NaomiDee. [Yes, lil-old-me.]
I’ve thought hard on these seven random facts. And I realized I don’t have much to say about myself, sadly.
But at least I tried.
1) My username is my real name, minus my surname. It’s Shu Ern. Not Shu or Ern, they come as a package. When I register, I was too lazy to think of a username so I just put my real name as my username.
2) I suck with numbers. I’ve never score an A since I was 13 in Maths. [Yes, I’m that bad.] My Maths teacher thinks I’m hopeless and the one thing he speaks of whenever he sees me is “What’s wrong with you? Are you ok? This result is bad. You must work harder.” As if I don’t know!!!! But I really can’t deal with numbers, they make me dizzy.
3) I’m super afraid of reptiles. Lizards [small ones] are commonly found around my house area. I freeze when I see one. If it comes any nearer [about 2 feet away from me], I will scream and cry. Crocodiles, snakes and turtles [those who are larger than your palm and are not supposed to be kept as pets] are scary too.
4) I’m deadly afraid of horror movies too. I can’t handle anything gory. I’ve only watched one horror movie in my life [because my friends tricked me] and I was covering my eyes from beginning to the end. I even missed the credits part. I was that afraid.
5) I have never had a nosebleed. And I’m super proud of that. =)
6) I hate physical labour and exercises. I don’t run except there is anything life-threatening. If it rains, I will just walk in the rain. I always wish that my PE teacher is out or busy doing some paper work during PE classes. The teacher always keeps an eye on me, she knows that I will slack off if I have the chance.
7) I don’t know how to use a can opener. I will just ask someone for help and if noone wants to help, I will poke a hole [with a knife] on the can. When you think about it, it’s kinda stupid cause I always end up with a) a hole on the can, b) a still-not-open can and c) my dad laughing at me.
So I don’t know who to nominate and thus, not nominating anyone.
I know that’s not how the game goes but I’m really bad with tags.
Anyone who wants to do it can do it.
If you want to do it, just write that I nominated you. [which I doubt anyone would want to do a tag like this] LOL
And lastly, thanks for all the lovely comments on the previous post. I really appreciate it. <3