I actually wore this to school for our annual ‘Blast from the Past’ day at school, in which we wore clothes to our favorite decade/era.
- Red and black buffalo plaid blouse (From Wet Seal)
- black pencil skirt with suspenders (From Wet Seal)
- Vintage black pumps (Thrifted)
- Black Vintage handbag (Bought at a vintage market)
- Vintage pearl necklace (from my great grandmother)
- Vintage Brooch (From my great grandmother)
I went for a ’50’s look, with a twist. I had a lot of fun that day, and the outfit was actually quite comfortable, and I am definitely going to wear this again!
If I could change/add anything, I would add a pair of wrist-long black gloves, which I was unable to find at the time.
This is an entry for the Modcloth Vintage Inspiration contest.