Hello there stylish people,
i miss you all really bad.
I’m, sorry for the absence. I was too lazy to take photos of my outfit,
and was too lazy to open my internet.
Which had surprising me, cause i always thought myself as an internet freak :)
anyway, i realized that this site has some changing.
which i like.
happy to see that this site is growing bigger and greater everyday.
when i first knew this site, i could remember a lot of Chictopian members.
But now, there are so many beautifuly stylish girls and boys, i can only remember some of you.
It’s sad, but in a good way :)
Ah, and i got tagged by missastronaut to write 7 random things about me.
thanks dearr ..
so let’s start.
1. i’m a shoe freak. i have like 40 pairs of shoes, and still can’t stop buying it. my dad in law even asked me to design a shoe rack. he will make a gigantic one for my future house. (thanks daddy)
2. last thing i bought was a backless black dress, a bodycon skirt and a strong shoulder top from N.Y.L.A. Lately i have this obsession for backless dress and bodycons.
3. i made my hubby promised me that right after we get married, we would buy a Miniatur Daschund. I once had that cute dog, but she died because of some disease. I’m a huge dog lover.
4. I’m petite, just 150cm tall. Even 10 years old kid is taller than me nowadays. sigh.
5. I wear black often. I’m a huge fan of black since i was a child. I was never a girly girl, a boyish one instead. And even my bestfriend always says that i’m a man in a woman’s body, hahaha. I just can’t stand too much pink or ruflles. That’s why i can’t stand Paris Hilton either :p
6. I love music. I’ve never go through a day without it. Recently i love Lady Gaga, Akon, Ne-Yo and Muse. I prefer rock than pop, but sometimes i can’t stand cute songs and cute singers. David Archuleta for example. I love him so much, both songs and his face. He’s so cute.
7. I’m a huge fan of Twilight and Harry Potter. I went crazy for Twilight Saga’s book way before they filmed it. I tried to ask lots of my friends to read the books, said that the story is great, but they didn’t listen to me. And now, they’re goin’ crazy for the Cullens. Tsk tsk tsk.
Okay, i’d done mine.
I’ll past it to ..
pls visit b e b e l i c i o u s:http://bebethepetite.blogspot.com