I wore this to school a week or two ago.. my friend and I took pictures on top of the picnic tables after school because we’re weird like that.
It’s funny because kids eat at these tables, and it’s very unlikely that these boots have been cleaned in a loong time. Haha!
1. What is your favorite outfit that you have right now?
I don’t know, honestly, it really depends on my mood. My favorite dress is black with white ruffles though.
2. If you could hire any fashion designer to create a whole wardrobe for you who would it be and why?
Alexander Wang probably…
3. What are your top 5 (or more if you want) essential clothing staples?
1. Black skirt, 2. black dress, 3. black tights, 4. black flats/heels, 5. white t-shirt
4.Is there any person or character who’s style you really admire?
There are 2 of my real life friends who I can think of .. avery and taylor, otherwise… femke from introducing my style :)
5. Is there a certain city or country who you think has great style?
England, from what I’ve seen.
6. Which colors/patterns do you love to wear the most?
I like florals, and I like to wear black and white, but also blue is a good one…
7. Any trends you wish were never created?
8. What do you think are the best trends ever?
Aviators, high waisted skirts, ankle boots!
9. Do you have any clothing goals right now? (ex. your currently saving up for a D&G dress)
I need more skirts. I have a ton, but I’m a little bored of them right now.
10. Favorite season to dress in?
Fall/winter, it’s easier to dress cute in cold weather. In the summer, I just don’t want to put anything on at all :p
11. Which clothes from what decade or era do you think should make a comeback?
1900’s – 1940’s. Girls should dress girlier, dresses and frills, you know. And guys especially, they need to dress up! I like times when guys always wore “formal” clothes.
12. Why do you like fashion?
It’s like an art form you know.