so i don’t really know what to blog about today, but my friend gave an idea of what i can put here.. on this other social site, Multiply, she tried posting pictures of her Christmas wishlist. and since Christmas is just 29 days away, it wouldn’t hurt for me to create one for myself, right?
i am currently needing some things right now and no, this is not a biased greedy list, i promise (or maybe just for a few items!). hahaha!
1. pearl earrings – these are staple pieces for me. i used to have a good pair, but i lost one of it. darn!
2. lip balm – body shop’s Cocoa Butter Lip Care Stick. yes, chapstick doesn’t work on my lips very well. with the harsh winter here, that one is like magic moisturizer for my lips.
3. shower gel – any kind will do. it’s funny coz i used to get baskets and packs of these every holiday season from relatives but now, they’re all gone and used up!
4. leather gloves – aaahh!! winter is fast approaching! must protect hands!
5. flat oxford shoes – everyone has it and it seems to go with the skirt-tights trend which im so into right now. aaahh! gojane is carrying some designs. to buy or not to buy?
6. fashion magazines – filipino magazines if possible. i dont know why but i just miss my home country, the tropical fashions, local stores and stylish people in the city.
that’s about it for now. pretty sane, yes? told you i wasn’t going to be THAT greedy, LOL!
anyway, how about you? what’s in your christmas wish list??