Recently we got invited to the Cosmo, Venus breeze, South Africas biggest swimwear shoot, it was shot at Camps Bay beach.
The Cosmo event was held at Ignite in Camps bay across the road from the beach, the view was amazing and the weather turned out to be perfect!
After spending the entire day in the sun, we decided to meet friends in town for dinner, luckily I brought some extra layers as it started to get chilly when the sun went down.
So I wrapped my cardi from that day , belted it, layered it under my coat and my black jumpsuit and added some heels. We went for a drive along the sea and took some stunning pics.
You can see all the pics and EVERYTHING that happened at the event on my BLOG and look out on Friday for my review on the event on my column.
As I mentioned in my last post a very big thank you to melon girl13, districtof chic and now a very big thank you to missastronaut and fugee for giving me the beautiful blogger award, it really means alot guys, thanks!! Link all
I have received quite a few of these awards on my fashionjazz blog and have written lots of interesting things about myself, so I thought I would do something different and name 7 of my favourite things that I love aside from my boyfriend, family and friends.
1. I am a huge fan of Vida E coffee, we have a coffee machine at home and I make some every morning
2. I love collecting different magazines from all over the world, my favourite is the SA and UK ELLE, UK Company, NYLON and Jalouse.
3.My closet room, I have recently redone it and added alot more shelves for my shoes and handbags, its the one room in our place that is completely myne : )
4.My collection of SATC, I have all the seasons and the movie that I watch over and over.
5. My blackberrry, my life is on there and I feel so lost without it, I dont even need a diary anymore
6. Redken smooth down heat glide, the best product I have ever bought especially when I straighten my curly hair!
7. My silver butterfly pendant and silver ring from my boyfriend and my rings from both my grans and I always wear them.
I pass this award on to every stunning chictopian who comments on this post, you are all beautiful bloggers for all your support and inspiration, luv u guys! : )
Have a stunning weekend!