I apologize for the Corpse Bride-like pallor in these photos. The lighting in my apartment has that marvelous effect on already-freakishly-pale skin tones.
Currently watching Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team (total guilty pleasure). Is it bad that I’m morbidly fascinated that these girls keep smiling no matter what mean things the evil coach ladies say to them? It’s like a psychological experiment.
I was also tagged by the lovely candydoll for the beautiful chictopian award! As part of this award, I have to save 7 random things about me.
1. I get a special thrill whenever a new season of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders comes on (see above).
2. I’m going to New Mexico in two days for Thanksgiving vacation and I’m very excited :-)
3. I love to draw, but hadn’t been doing it much lately, so I just recently started sketching again.
4. I love wine.
5. I’m a total Netflix junky. I’m up to over 1500 ratings. Scary.
6. I’m also a total internet junky, obv.
7. I love turquoise jewelry and hope to collect more pieces when I’m in New Mexico.
Now, I’m supposed to nominate some of my favorite Chictopians to do this, too (no pressure if you’ve gotten nominated already, which wouldn’t surprise me!):
This was really tough because there are so many great chictopians that I get inspiration from and enjoy reading everyday – thank you for that!!