It’s not very easy for me to wrtite about myself on internet. I’m not a shy girl but I always prefer to catch the eyes of people. So I will try to open myself by telling you 7 things about myself…
1. Pink is my favorite colour. I don’t know why but I always feel that something is missing when I don’t see at least one little spot of pink.
2. I’m obsessed with the international politics. I passed most of my time reading books, listening to debates and watching documentary about that. And I always need to annoy people around me with the last speech of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
3. I love food. Almost any kind of food even tough my favourite are the Turkish food. But I can never never totally finish my plate. Of course I will fill it twice but at the end it will never be totally clean dish.
4. I love to be under pression. No time, no solution only the need of a great idea. I always get the great idea, but just under pression.
5. I love tea. Green tea, black tea, red tea but more than all, I love herbs tea ! I sometimes dream that when my husband will be dead so as my best friends husbands, we may open a tearoom to finish our old days …. Tea and cakes of course!
6. My first love and hero is William Shakespeare. He understands me more than anyone and I feel sometimes my life coming out from his quill.
7. I don’t like the world we are living in but one of my good friend told me « This world is your world, if you don’t like it, change it ! ». So it’s why I’m living for .
Now is the best part of all this … to pass this award to 7 people I love and respect so much for the inspiration they give me every day.