Does anyone else have the “party cardi?” commercial stuck in their head? Ugh, drives me insane! This “skirt” is actually an old tank top. You can kind of tell where it was falling down in the second picture. I can guarantee you a boy saw my entire butt in the hallway today at school. Hahahah!
More details at my blog,
Beautiful blogger award
Thanks so much to BethanyD who gave me the beautiful blogger award.
1. Link the http://picasaweb.google.com/UnoCosa/Other to your blog.
2. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
3. Nominate 7 bloggers you want to know a little extra about and pass on the award
1. My name means girl. I don’t know in exactly what language, but I was told before that “Tieka” means girl and “Tieko” means boy. Hmm?
2. I have a septum piercing! It’s my punk rock roots hiding, but they’re still there!
3. I play guitar… and sing. I used to perform at lots of coffee houses. One day I’ll put up a link for you guys!
4. I just got a promotion at my job to Office Manager at a recycling center! I’ve been there since I was 17 and it’s truly such an amazing and fun place to work.
6. I used to be 35 pounds heavier! It was my last year’s new year resolution to drop the weight and I finally did! It was a lot of hard work though.
7. I graduate in May with my BFA in Digital Media with a focus in Interactive Design from an art and design college. I plan to do freelance after graduation and eventually start up a small graphic design business with my husband! :)
(Sorry if some of you girls were already tagged! If so, disregard! Hehe!)