Finally a little leopard print makes it’s way onto my blog. I’ve had this super soft cashmere sweater for what seems like ages. It’s lightweight but still keeps me warm, and is lovely for layering. It’s a rare piece that I know I will keep forever. With a sweater like this I try to keep everything else simple and classic. A little goes a long way, like the peek-a-boo piece of sweater from under my cardigan sleeves. It’s unexpected, or maybe it’s just the leopard trying to escape!
I was browsing some of my favorite songs on Youtube and came across this video of Muse’s version of “Creep” by Radiohead. Here’s the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFtw8G5nSI4. I get the chills every time I hear this song. It mesmerizes me. I really love Muse’s version. This is a clip from the French movie “Ils se marièrent et eurent beaucoup d’enfants”, also known as “And They Lived Happily Ever After” (2004). I really want to see it. I’ve loved Charlotte Gainsbourg ever since I saw her in The Science of Sleep. Plus, Johnny Depp is in it. Need I say more?
I also wanted to say thank you to fellow Chictopian Candydoll for passing on to me The Beautiful Chictopian award! Here are 7 things about me:
1. I have the hugest crush on Ben Barnes, the actor from Prince Caspian. I almost met him for an autograph signing, but then the stupid guard cut off the line right before me. Sad!
2. I am addicted to 80’s movies.
3. I studied both American Literature & Culture and Biology at UCLA.
4. I live for theme parks and roller coasters.
5. I play Vanessa Carlton songs on the piano.
6. It is my dream to travel the world someday and to live in NYC for some time in my life.
7. I have never missed an episode of America’s Next Top Model.
8. Authentic Indian food is like candy to me.
9. I am severely allergic to cats.
10. I am 1/2 Chinese, 1/4 Mexican, and 1/4 Spanish.
I want to pass this award on to all of my fans here on Chictopia because you guys are awesome! Please, tell me 7 things about yourselves!
Enjoy and have a wonderful Wednesday!
More at my blog, Nana in Los Angeles.