I’m so sorry I haven’t posted lately, but I’M currently undergoing some long-term health problems and I didn’t manage to do anything apart from school duties.
I’m flattered to announce that I’ve been given Beautiful Blogger Award by my fashion guru UnoCosa (thank you so much again) and I’m supposed to write seven things about me. I wrote something similar this summer, but I will gladly do some more :)
1) I am a real bookworm – I wouldn’t survive a day without books. My all-time favourite is, without any hesitation, The Master and Margaret by Bulgakov. Definately check it out :)
2) My BMI index is estimated to be around 15, so the whole world think that I’m anorectic when they see for the first time.
3) When I was at grammar school, we had to attend a dissection of a human. It still haunts me in my dreams sometimes.
4) I never wear any lipstick or nail polish. Strange, but true.
5) I support various types of non-profit organizations which fights for better human/women/animal/gay rights around the world.
6) I love autumn, it provides me a huge source of inspiration for my photos or writings
7) Here you can ask me anything, if you feel like it! I would answer with glee :D
I’m passing the award to another seven lucky winners, haha :) These people are really dear to my heart, not just because their fabulous taste in fashion, but also as their personalities are concerned. I think they are great enrichment and lovely part of Chictopia.