So…the weather forecast was right.
It’s another HOT summer (fall????) day in Toronto.
I took me awhile this morning to come up with an outfit that is:
1. church appropriate
2. temperature appropriate
3. big chinese lunch appropriate
So I figured:
1. a loose (yet still fitted!) tee is puuurfect for hot summer days.
2. a flowy skirt is definitely great for church AND hot summer days.
3. a thick belt to cinch my waist before I pig out on chinese food is a must.
4. a pair of comfy heels to make me look taller is an added bonus :)
I was trying to play with the flowy-ness of the skirt in the last picture.
Please excuse the goofy face ;)
Hope you all had a great weekend!
gray v-neck tee from Forever21
taupe skirt from H&M
brown belt from Topshop
beige lace-up wedges from H&M
accessories from Forever21
brown shades from BetseyJohnson