So I was just on the verge of posting these photos last week when the creaky old iBook G4 I was using decided to spontaneously combust. Just my luck – I get back from vacation with plenty of free time for blogging, and the computer literally dies in my lap. We’ve taken it to the computer repair place and it should be ready sometime today, but I’m using my family’s desktop computer in the meantime.
I have a bunch of outfits and some cool news that I was GOING TO post on the first day of school (ie. tomorrow), but the aforementioned technical difficulties have pretty much made that impossible. So…maybe sometime in the next week or two? ish?
Anyways. Flashback part 3.
1. wore this to the doctor’s office, nothing too exciting. She asked why I was all dressed up and I had to explain, no, I just dress like this every day.
2. This grey (gray?) skirt is becoming one of my favorites, so of course I had to get a photo of it in action.
3. That skirt again. I felt sort of like a peasant, which was appropriate because my math teacher made me wash transparency sheets for an hour to make up for being late.
4. Inspired by badass 50’s girls like in Grease and Hairspray.
5. Boring outfit, but doesn’t my hair look cool (for once)?