This DIY was inspired by the incredibly beautiful Balenciaga collection and the photo of Georgia May Jagger for French Vogue that has been bouncing about the blogosphere lately.
What You Need:
1. Floor length silk dress
3. Anything else to add to your outfit (jacket, tights, shoes, rings etc.)
What To Do:
1. Put on the dress (duh)
2. Cinch the preferred belt around your waist as tight as possible without suffocating yourself. (I wonder how many people have blacked out for tying their belts and corsets too tight, eh? Probably thousands. What we do for fashion I tell ya!)
3. Pull the bottom of the dress up and tuck it under and over the belt so its secure.
4. (Optional) Add your jacket, tights, shoes, and accessories!
5. Walk out the door feeling pretty damn good.