i was browsing thru outfits here in chictopia when i discovered that i’ve been tagged to write down 5 random things about me. since i was able to go out today despite the gloomy weather, i thought i’d make a post and respond to that tag as well.
Five Random stuff
1. on my clothes: some of you may notice how i have a number of filipino brand or bargain clothes. this is because, i rarely shop here in canada for clothes (mostly only winter stuff). i try to visit back home every other year and whenever i do, i go on a crazy shopping spree. and when i mean crazy, i mean scouting places from ukay-ukay (thrift stores) to divisoria (168 & tutuban) to malls and stores that do not exist here in winnipeg. i stock up on dresses, shoes, tops and bottoms. last year, i went home with 10 pairs of footwear. hahaha!
2. on anything spicy: i can eat anything as long as it has chili flakes. i have my own stash here in our kitchen which will only last for a week or so. i will put it in whatever meal i have (seriously, except for dessert! haha!). im a sucker for anything hot & spicy that’s why i love thai & korean food.
3. on body marks: i have a huge birthmark behind my knee. it’s about 6-7 inches long and 2 inches wide. when my legs are bended, it looks like a big brown shrimp. hahaha! the weirder thing about it is that when i was younger, it was only a size of a quarter.
4. on being a leftie & rightie: i dunno if it’s called being ambidextrous, but as for my manners, i do all things with my left hand (eating, playing sports, doing chores) except for writing. I write with my right hand. :D
5. on techie stuff: the only techie gadget i own is this laptop im using and i didn’t even buy it. the only reason why my parents got it for me is because i needed it in business school. i do not own any mp3 player, cellphone, psp/nintendo ds/game console or any other gadget. oh but, i do have my digicam (since i need it for posting pictures here! hahaha!).
There you go. Wow, that took me quite some time to write, but it was fun to think about. hahaha! I’m not tagging anyone in particular, but it would be great to read your own version of this post!