..inspired by Haylilly’s post about the boyfriend shirt. Of course her look is a lot fiercer than mine ;) ..
1. wore this to a sushi dinner. I had 16 pieces of maki (burp!) and this shirt hid my bulging stuffed tummy perfectly well.
2. i need to buy more summer shoes/sandals. I’ve been wearing these wedges with almost all of my outfits. But summer is almost over, should I still buy? oh how I wish I grew money trees..
3. no make up = ghastly face. I hid it by wearing this newly acquired fedora from Zellers (Canadian department store like Target, I think?)
4. this is not the boyfriend’s shirt. It is a men’s shirt which I scored from the GAP at a bargain price (and the size is XS, it fits perfectly..)
5. i am enjoying the long weekend (Canada’s Civic Holiday weekend) by eating out like a champ (double burp!). Here’s the recap so far:
→ Friday night: a steak sandwich with caramelized onions and mushrooms (I’m a self-proclaimed mushroom fanatic!)
→ Saturday afternoon: a chicken club sandwich with mixed greens
→ Saturday night: an extra spicy curry-sauce rice noodle with shrimps and chicken (I’m also a self-proclaimed spicy sauce fanatic. CAN’T live without it!)
→ Sunday afternoon: Indonesian’s “nasi tim ayam” and “lontong cap gomeh” (extra spicy of course) and avocado juice (mmm….)
→ Sunday night: dynamite, california rolls, and spicy tuna maki (this is the best)
→ Monday afternoon: chinese bbq and roast pork on rice + peach bubble tea
→ Monday night: japanese seafood fried rice, beef+egg on rice noodles, and the famous beef chow mein (all with spicy sauce on the side. ha!)
6. i would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who have left comments on my last post . Your kind words mean a lot to me :)
Have a great week, everyone!
striped shirt from GAP
khaki skirt from Jacob
fedora hat from Zellers
beige shoes from H&M