So, a few things different about this picture:
1) Not the usual location
2) Not shot by my boyfriend
3) Not an outfit I really like
4) Only (gasp!) one picture!
But since all the other interns are posting pictures today, I figured I might do the same.
So, this is kind of what I wear when I oversleep and am rushing to get to the class I’m TA-ing for before I’m late enough to warrant a scolding, though I’m likely to get one later. (I can’t help it! I am SO not a morning person! Blaaaaahh…)
How you can tell this is a lazy outfit:
1) Few accessories. You all know I’m all about the details and this outfit really lacks them. I just threw on my super-awesome-reminds-me-a-little-of-Josh-Goot’s-latest-collection-amethyst-slice-necklace and that’s all there is to it.
2) A dress. I mostly wear dresses on days when I don’t feel like getting dressed, ironically. They take care of covering up all naughty bits, and that’s all I really have time/energy for sometimes. This one is fun, though since it’s all fringy, though it’s hard to tell in the picture… I like spinning around in it.
3) Slouchy beret. This is my go-to hat for days when I don’t have time to actually do my hair. This particular one is nice because the mustard color kind of goes with everything in my wardrobe. Total no-brainer. So, um, basically whenever I wear this hat, you know my hair probably looks like crap underneath.
So look upon me in my disheveled state and be glad that you probably look better. :)