SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

So far I have been to Melbourne, Australia to visit family and all across Vancouver Island, as well as Vancouver :) My favorite travel destination has to be Tofino B.C :)

I’d also love to see Italy, Ireland, Germany and Amsterdam. Oh and New Zealand! What about you? :)

posted almost 2 years ago
1 2
candy_ytal
Style_council
candy_ytal

Been to Singapore, Hongkong and Bangkok, Thailand

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

nowhere

posted over 1 year ago

echoically
Style_council
echoically

I’ve been to a few states, California, Oregon, Washington, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Montana, Idaho, and Florida. I’ve also been to England, Italy, France, and the Netherlands. :)

posted about 1 year ago

MissMellalina
Style_council
MissMellalina

Well I’ve visited Canada, Mexico, England, Switzerland, Poland, and Germany. But I LIVED in Israel for a year, and I’d say it was the greatest experience of them all.

posted about 1 year ago

KimGirard
Style_council
KimGirard

Canada, USA and Japan.

posted about 1 year ago

ClassCharmComfort
Style_council
ClassCharmCo...

Been to Joplin, Washington D.C., and Haiti on mission trips. Also have visited Florida, Grand Cayman, and Mexico. Loved Haiti the most, though. :)

posted about 1 year ago

AmandaJenkins
Style_council
AmandaJenkins

France, Missouri, and Mississippi :]

posted about 1 year ago

ValentineHuguette
Style_council
ValentineHug...

I’ve been to many different places in France, Aachen and Trier in Germany, Rhodes and Santorini in Greece, I’ve gone hiking in Switzerland and Austria and a couple of months ago I went to Israel. I wanna see as much places as possible ^^

posted about 1 year ago

Metric
Style_council
Metric

My favorite travel destination has to be New York City. I’d love to go to Tokyo or Italy!

posted about 1 year ago

sailormoonusagi
Style_council
sailormoonusagi

I’ve been to France, Belgium, Germany, Prague and I will be going to Italy! So excited about it!

posted about 1 year ago

AkvileM
Style_council
AkvileM

I’ve been to Egypt(Hurgada), Poland, Latvia :). I hope I’ll get to go even further, like Thailand :D

posted about 1 year ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION