Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
IBelieveInPeace
New_user IBelieveInPeace is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When IBelieveInPeace reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
IBelieveInPeace

I will be in Germany in May and again for the summer!!! This will be my first time traveling to Europe!! am beyond looking forward to thhe adventures I will encounter and the people I will meet!! I will be traveling around Europe in the summer…I am interested in cool spots for great shopping!!!! I would love to find some funky inexpensive places to shop in Germany!

Anyone on Chictopia from Germany?!!!

Where should I visit…restaurants, shopping, sight seeing, museums anything neat! Fill me in!!! :D

posted almost 3 years ago
EmmyAnn
New_user EmmyAnn is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When EmmyAnn reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
EmmyAnn

First of all, the further off the “tourist route” you get, the better food, shopping, and cultural experience you will get. Europe (Germany in particular) has a TON of quirky little corner shops. Their department stores are pretty fun also though they can be expensive if you aren’t careful. I bought the cutest printed deer sweatshirt in Munich two years ago from a department store there. I guess just keep your eyes open and make sure you act like a local and you’ll find some awesome things. :]

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

Blending in is fun! lol so funny I say this on Chictopia!

But you do get more of an authentic feel when you don’t swing your camera around your neck and a map on your grasp at all times.
Actually I say ditch the map! Just walking and taking it in doesn’t require a map.

And since you don’t specify where in German your going, no shopping/eating tips at this point are offered :P

REPLY TO DISCUSSION