SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

So my sister invited me to live with her in San Deigo this spring/summer while her husband is deployed (he’s a Sailor). If I can, I definitely want to go. I’m actually really nervous about this, because I’ve always lived on the east side of the US, and California is 3 hours behind in time, I’d have to ride in an airplane, and the fashion is so different.
Have you guys ever been to San Diego? What’s it like? And, what should I wear when I visit there in summer? I’ve lived in Florida and it is hot as hell in Florida, but I’ve never been to California, let alone SoCal, so any help would be fantastic.

posted over 2 years ago
F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

i feel its perfect weather!i’ve been there many times and in the summer, its usually in the 70-80 degree range!lots of beaches, friendly people, seaworld-the zoo!fun place!

posted over 2 years ago

AmandaPhenomenon
Style_council
AmandaPhenom...

I have never been to San Diego but it sounds like you are going to have an amazing time over there with your sister. I bet she really appreciates you coming to stay with her while her husband is gone. I am sure it will be quite warm so definitely pack for the heat. The time different should not be a huge problem. You will adjust to that in just a few days.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION